Zoom Live-instructor led workshop - these topics will be offered in spring 2023 semester:
- Box Essentials - Mon 3/20, 1 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Register.
- PowerPoint Tips and Tricks - Fri 3/24, 10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Register.
- Zoom Essentials for Host - Tue 3/28, 10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Register.
- Box Essentials - Mon 4/3, 2 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. Register.
- Zoom Essentials for Host - Tue 4/11, 2 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. Register.
- Photoshop Basics - Wed 4/19, 2 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. - Register.
- Excel: Manage Large Data with PivotTables and Tables - Wed 4/26, 10 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Register.
For 24/7, self-paced online learning, visit LinkedIn Learning and sign in with your LMU username and password to access over 200,000 instructional videos on topics ranging from photography and software instruction to business concepts and more.
Starting September 2022, faculty and staff can access these video in Workday. Click the Global Menu icon on the top left, click Learning, click Discover, select Browse Topics, and select LinkedIn Learning. Alternatively, on MyLMU, in the Accounts & Tech tab, click LinkedIn Learning (Faculty/Staff) link.
In partnership with the Center for Teaching Excellence, we are offering other workshops in instructional design, eFaculty Certification, and more. Check out some self-paced workshops here.