Welcome to the ITS Information Security hub for all LMU and LLS students, faculty, and staff and community members. This website provides security alerts, tips to safeguard your network account and to prevent phishing, best practices, updates on current security concerns, and more.
If you have specific or urgent cybersecurity concerns or questions, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 310.338.7777 or email@example.com.
- April & May of 2022: Many LMU community users received phishing email with the subject of Maintenance Status Update and that your mailbox storage reached 99%.
- March 2022: Scammers are targeting students with fake job offer emails.
- Check the LMU Phish Bowl for examples of phishing emails sent to members of the LMU community.
- Learn about LMU's new Security Awareness Training program.
- As of November 2021, LMU and LLS are experiencing a high volume of phishing attacks.
- For previous alerts.