Microsoft Bookings is an appointment scheduling program that includes a web-based booking calendar and integrates with Outlook. Users create a basic profile, set up hours of availability, publish a Bookings page online, and share the page with whomever they'd like to be able to book appointments. The published calendar can be accessed from the web-based app or the mobile app. Faculty can even embed the Bookings link in the Brightspace course.
Uses for Bookings includes:
- Faculty offering virtual office hours
- Academic advisors accepting appointments
- Administrative office offering virtual appointments
Bookings Set Up
The video below will help you set up your personal Bookings page.
The video below provides a very good basic overview of Bookings.
Knowledge Base Articles
The following Bookings help articles are available in the ITS Knowledge Base:
Basic Set Up
- Access Bookings (this is the same as the section above)
- Enter Your Information
- Customize Your Page
- Define Your Offerings
- Publish Your Bookings Page
- Unpublish Your Bookings Page
- Set Scheduling Policies
- Create a Split Shift (for scheduling multiple blocks of time in a single day)
- Set Buffer Time Between Appointments
- Schedule Time Off